- Our seitan can be eaten straight from the pack for example, sliced in a sandwich
- Slices of seitan can be lightly fried with a little oil to crisp it up a little and really bring the flavour out. Be careful not to overdo it, no more than a few minutes each side until it starts to brown.
- Blocks of seitan can be roasted but, as seitan has very little fat, be careful not to overdo it. It is a good idea to wrap it in foil and roast it at 180 dec C for no more than 15 mins for a full loaf, 10 mins for a half loaf. Take the foil off for the last few minutes of cooking if you want to crisp up the outer layer
- Slices or cubes of seitan are delicious in a stir fry or a curry.
- Grated seitan can be lightly fried for a perfect filling for a burrito